• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TuTigers2012

CAA Tournament Thread

3 minutes ago, FLXballer said:

I guess Walker’s return made the difference. 12 pts from the freshmen and 2 from Betrand. 😫 

Lol.  We got ass spanked without their top players. I’d you keep contributing you are enabling.   It’s done pay d bag skerry can’t beat a bad ne Team.  Rob can’t beat a bad elon team. Fire both rob and pat. Embarrassing and a joke  

Two starters hurt the team tonight.  One has been in a huge slump since a very poor effort against Regent.  He has been hurting the team with lackluster D , poor shooting and unforced turnovers.  When Pat put him back in (down 4) I was screaming Nooo ...at the TV. He promptly made a bad pass over Gibson’s head and out of bounds.  Should’ve won tonight.  

1 minute ago, RundaPower said:

Headging killed us in the first half.  Terrible decision to continue to give up dunks and layups to an inferior NE front line.  

You know what killed us?! Bad coaching 

• Like 1

I do think Dottin, Gibson and Timberlake are all gamers. If they continue to grow their games and stay together, I’ll go to war with those guys.

Edited by El Tigre Oro