• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TuTigers2012

CAA Tournament Thread

3 minutes ago, El Tigre Oro said:

I do think Dottin, Gibson and Timberlake are all gamers. If they continue to grow their games and stay together, I’ll go to war with those guys.

Have fun losing. Your general sucks 

Skerry ball! Head scratching decisions from the coach with the constant hedging, subs, and abandoning the zone when we were coming back. Wait until next year with Fobbs gone.. yikes

Betrand was dismal, but Sanders (as usual) got in early foul trouble, & Gibson was a non-factor tonight.

NE, in the 1st half, got in the lane anytime they wanted to & got lots of easy looks. As for us, we’ll, as usual, every offensive possession was a death struggle to get off a shot. 

Same as it ever was. And for the “wait till next year” folks, imagine this offense next season, without Fobbs

Who are the "wait till next year" folks? I might have been the only one in that corner and it has nothing to do with Fobbs. He can't stay forever but we probably said the same thing about Zane Martin. It's all about Betrand. His play as of late makes it very difficult to think this team is going anywhere next season unless Mims is really good and they add another one or two transfers that can play right away-and are good.

But I know, it seems as though we could start five guys on the All-CAA team and have the same results. I get it. Nobody has taken these losses harder in the last 28 years in the tournament than yours truly.

• Thanks 1

We’re all the “wait til next year” folks. Each & everyone of the few of us who are passionate about the program. Each & everyone of us who has waited 30 years in vain to get back to the dance. Each & everyone of us who has suffered through the miserable record of this coach in the postseason. Each & everyone of us who wonders if we’ll ever get back to the dance under this coach. We are the damned-each & everyone of us

And TU2012 is right-the Elon coach, in 2 days, has as many conference tournament W’s as PS does in 7 years (I’m not counting PS’s 1st year or the year we weren’t eligible for the conference tournament.  That leaves 7 conference tournaments & a record of 2-7).

Edited by TSU88