• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TuTigers2012

CAA Tournament Thread

1 hour ago, Royal Tiger said:

Sole possession of least amount of tournament wins of all CAA teams since he took over.  Guy is a bum, and anyone that supports him is a loser.

Hah! Those are  big words bro.

Sole possession of least amount of tournament wins of all CAA teams since he took over.  Guy is a bum, and anyone that supports him is a loser.

LOL. That's rough, even for me.. hahah

10 hours ago, RundaPower said:

Two starters hurt the team tonight.  One has been in a huge slump since a very poor effort against Regent.  He has been hurting the team with lackluster D , poor shooting and unforced turnovers.  When Pat put him back in (down 4) I was screaming Nooo ...at the TV. He promptly made a bad pass over Gibson’s head and out of bounds.  Should’ve won tonight.  

This play was a biiiig momentum killer. AB pouted the whole game. really sad

8 minutes ago, sr16 said:

This play was a biiiig momentum killer. AB pouted the whole game. really sad

I sat behind our bench. AB’s body language was terrible-mopey & brooding. Makes me wonder if he’s capable of being the leader on this team going forward 

The Uncw coach who was fired midway through his 3rd year, has 2 caa tournament game wins.. let that soak in. Pat sucks at coaching

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I sat behind our bench. AB’s body language was terrible-mopey & brooding. Makes me wonder if he’s capable of being the leader on this team going forward 

Something tells me that won’t be a Towson issue going forward...

I’m wondering the same thing. Not wishing for it, just wondering. Could be a coach’s decision, player’s decision, or mutual. 

Disheartening. The opposite of AB last night was Dottin-full of energy and effort. He’s not the most talented guy in the world, but I love his intangibles