• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TuTigers2012

CAA Tournament Thread

3 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

I think Hofstra is capable, despite their terrible half against Drexel. Depends on the matchup. If they get Kansas, they are done. But they are not getting a 16. Maryland? Maybe as a 14 or 15. Maryland beat them earlier in the season by just 11 at home. While the CAA might not have a VCU or a GMU, this group of high-majors is ripe for some first round and second round upsets.

Hoftsra on fresh legs could win a game. Don’t like their strategy and offense was very very bad first half.  They ran no sets. Sure 24 year old buie, pemberton and Jordan dangerfield can still make plays against Drexel. He subbed out starters up 20 most of second half with 1:07 left... 

7 minutes ago, Tiger1stRow said:

Didnt realize that. Wonder why the towson ticket office received and sold tickets in section 105 instead of behind the road bench?

Could have been where we were seeded when sold. Security is checking tickets first time down or if you look lost. If you look know you know where you’re going.. you prolly can sit anywhere. 

Headed over after the del c of c game for a bit 

30 minutes ago, Tiger1stRow said:

What section are people on the board sitting in tonight?

Anyone going to Willie's for the pregame?

Section 105 & will be at Willie’s

Delaware and Hofstra should be a great game on Monday, unless the Pride can take Darling out of the game. Though he had 25 in their last meeting and Hofstra still won by 16 from Newark.

IMHO, DE & Hofstra have the best starting 5’s in the conference. Agree that it has the potential to be a helluva game 

Been here all day.  Definitely a larger crowd going to be on hand for the evening session.  I can't see the upper arena from where my seat is, so I don't know if anyone is up there.  with being easy drives you would expect that for the first game tonight  Hope they stick around for the night cap and that Towson has a strong showing, being in it's backyard and all.  

Elon may officially be the home team, but William and Mary definitely have the "home" crowd advantage, I'd say their outnumber the Elon crowd 3 to 1 or 4 to 1.  And even with Elon holding a mild lead with 3:00 to go, they are very loud. 

WOW, Elon knocks off W&M.  I knew the Tribe were not that good, but still didn't expect that they would lose to Elon who played on consecutive days.