• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Georgetown thread

1 hour ago, tu_fan said:

They are horrible this year. How does Nadelan not get a face off guy?  Lucky Woodall fell into his lap via transfer, outside of that I'm not aware of a good freshman FO guy that Nads has recruited.  Offense is awufl, boring, no speed, just passing around the perimeter or until we turn it over.  I watched part of it and never saw anyone beat their man.  Miss a guy like Drenner that was fast, could dish or create a shot.....

Also, how do you allow a team to go 23-23 in clears?  Nads was a hot name a few years ago, thinking not so much right now.  

This team may win less games that the 2011 Basketball team...

Face-offs are huge, but the offense may be worse, if that's possible. Seems like we just gave up, benched Brody McLean and Luke Fromert in the second half and just went with younger guys on attack. I had no issues with that but Mazza started out on attack and was scoring. Now you move to midfield and the production is not there. The defense was horrific and well, when Brennan got hurt, I thought Stout was adequate. But he didn't hug the pipe and gave up a few in the corner, though I thought he could have saved a few. Hard to come in and play well. So if Brennan is out, we're going to give up a ton of goals as wel.