• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Transfer Portal thread

4 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

KP averaged 13.4 assists per game with the 78-79 Pistons, coached by some guy named Vitale

He played three seasons for the Bullets in the early seventies, that I vaguely remember and then from 79-83 to end his career. Just a tremendous passer and underrated player. I think injuries slowed him down.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mat1992 said:

A few more names to keep track of. I only will deal with guys that are grad transfers and are immediately eligible.

Bryce Aiken, Harvard. There's little chance we're getting a four-star recruit with one year left, even if he's just a 6-0 guard. Guessing he would wind up at a high major.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/bryce-aiken

Brendan Barry, 6-2 guard from Dartmouth. Great shooter. Missed last season due to injury. Good passer. Not sure he would fit with Gibson defensively.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4066823/brendan-barry

Maryland is aggressively pursuing Aiken

1 minute ago, TUvet said:

Maryland is aggressively pursuing Aiken

And so they should with Cowan gone. I just threw the name out there as one of the few grad student players available at the moment. I'm sure there will be many more to come after the season is over because we have zero shot at him.

Brycen Goodine. Being followed on Twitter by one of our assistants. He’s transferring out of Syracuse and will have 3 years of eligibility left. Here’s the possible connection-he’s from PS’s neck of the woods (Massachusetts). Wonder if NE will be in on him?