• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Transfer Portal thread

I just watched his full 13 minute highlight video. There’s a lot to like-nice stroke on his 3; can jump through the ceiling; seems like a good passer and a number of highlights of him creating scoring opportunities by driving in the lane & getting to the rim.

What's strange about Adams is that he's shooting 82.8% from the line, so either he's a bad shooter (probably not) or takes awful shots. Troy played at a pretty fast pace (105th), so he would have to slow down if he came here (332nd). But if you are getting SEC and Pac-12 looks, you must be pretty good. And you have better options than the CAA or Ohio Valley (Jax State).

Yeah, he’s interesting. I like that his ppg has gone up from 3ppg as a freshman, to 8ppg as a sophomore, and 12ppg as a junior. Nothing wrong with us kicking the tires on a bunch of guys. Given the looks he’s getting, my guess is he’s not TU bound

With nothing going on in the sports world and working from home.. I'm thankful for this thread.  

Obviously I'm not the biggest fan of this staff, but it does seem like they "kick the tires" (as someone else said) and are out their grinding the recruiting trail hard. I know that coaches need to nowadays but kudos to them for working hard out there.