• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Transfer Portal thread

3 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Some of these kids have twitter pages that make no sense to anyone but themselves (can’t figure their name or who they play for). You would think, if they’re hunting a ship, they’d want people to know pesky little details like, oh I don’t know, their name and what school they play for 

It means you are to old!! Just kidding. 

Again it doesn’t hurt to offer everyone and anyone. Hopefully a good one takes it. It’s what the kids says “shoot your shot”😂

I’ve lost tack.. do we have one or two open schollies assuming no one but our seniors leave??

I’m not too old-you kids get off my lawn, before I call your parents!!!!

1 open ship. Fobbs, Howard, Sanders & Tunstall depart; Barnes, Jones & Biekeu arrive

5 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

1 open ship. Fobbs, Howard, Sanders & Tunstall depart; Barnes, Jones & Biekeu arrive

Haha

and I wouldn’t mind a sit one play two transfer. We have 1 rising senior (Gray). But an eligible grad transfer wouldn’t hurt. 

Really want someone who can lead and be vocal. We haven’t had that in a while. I know it’s hard to come in and do that but a Sheffield type of player from Elon would help. 

Edited by TuTigers2012

39 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

One open ship, maybe two. You just never know. One at the moment. 

His numbers this past season were pretty pedestrian. He did shoot 56% from the field, but only took 24 3’s, hitting 9. Only shot 65.8% from the foul line. Avg 4.7 rpg, 4 apg & only 8.6 ppg 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

His numbers this past season were pretty pedestrian. He did shoot 56% from the field, but only took 24 3’s, hitting 9. Only shot 65.8% from the foul line. Avg 4.7 rpg, 4 apg & only 8.6 ppg 🤷‍♂️

He's a point guard that appears to be pass-first. That's a rarity at the Juco level. Again, would I rather have a different type of guard? Sure, I want a more explosive combo guard that can get to the basket or a 6-5 wing that can score like Fobbs.

Mustafa Lawrence-latest transfer we’re following & who’s following back. 6’1 G out of Fresno State. Actually, his next school will be his 4th; started at Missouri State, then JUCO, then Fresno. This past season he avg 20 mpg; only shot 37% overall; 30% from 3; 72% ft; 3apg & 6.4 ppg.