• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Transfer Portal thread

Do I have this right... May 5th vote by the NCAA on all transfers being allowed to play right away instead of sitting a season like usual..   maybe this is just a one season thing!?

USF landed a BC transfer who would sit 1 and play 3 but now saying he may be able to play right away despite playing a majority of the games his freshman season. 

This really would be a game changer heading into the 20-21’ season. 

Freshman highlights. He played 15 games as a sophomore due to injury.. He'll have two years left. Likely will have to sit out unless he gets a waiver. Anne Arundel County native.

Some of the strangest highlights I've ever seen. First part showed him getting fouled and driving to the basket, but not finishing with contact. Dude is huge at 6-2, 220 and can jump. Not super quick like Allen though. I'll look for more highlights from his sophomore season. What jumps out from his sophomore season is 39% shooting.

Interesting. Guess that means Holmes ain’t committing to us on 4/15 😆

Avg 28 minutes per game last season. Shot 41% overall; 39% from 3; 80% ft & avg 12.7ppg, up from 7.6ppg as a freshman 

All his numbers, except rebounds (which basically stayed the same) improved from his freshman to sophomore season 

Edited by TSU88

Interestingly enough, High Point played 2 CAA teams last season. Holland scored 9 pts vs W&M & 12 vs Elon

8 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Interesting. Guess that means Holmes ain’t committing to us on 4/15 😆

Avg 28 minutes per game last season. Shot 41% overall; 39% from 3; 80% ft & avg 12.7ppg, up from 7.6ppg as a freshman 

All his numbers, except rebounds (which basically stayed the same) improved from his freshman to sophomore season 

We don't have as ship left for Holmes. I really liked him. But probably a long shot considering he was from Indiana. That's four days from now. 

Most likely, Holland sits out, so that means we don't have any ships for next season (barring others leaving). Gray is a senior. That's it. Obviously that means somebody is gone or a freshman is not coming in for this year. I assume it's the latter, because I haven't heard of any current player leaving.