• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TuTigers2012

2020-21 Schedule

Just thinking about next season, given current events, gives me some optimism...assuming there’s a fall season. 

Nashville & St. Pete sound like good destinations to me. Any idea who some of the other teams in either tournament are?

I believe both the St. Pete Shootout and Nashville Challenge are mid-major tournaments. Last year, the St. Pete had Duquesne, UAB, Alabama State and Austin Peay. The Music City Challenge had Evansville, Toledo, MTSU and UNC Wilmington.

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Just thinking about next season, given current events, gives me some optimism...assuming there’s a fall season. 

Nashville & St. Pete sound like good destinations to me. Any idea who some of the other teams in either tournament are?

If there isn’t a fall season, that raises some questions...

1 hour ago, mat1992 said:

I believe both the St. Pete Shootout and Nashville Challenge are mid-major tournaments. Last year, the St. Pete had Duquesne, UAB, Alabama State and Austin Peay. The Music City Challenge had Evansville, Toledo, MTSU and UNC Wilmington.

Yeah some mid and low major teams. Like the Ireland and gulf coast things. 

Probably can add the snooze fest local games (home against Morgan. At umbc) yawn

in other news the Greene turtle in Towson is closing down and becoming a different bar/restaurant 

15 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

If there isn’t a fall season, that raises some questions...

Yeah some mid and low major teams. Like the Ireland and gulf coast things. 

Probably can add the snooze fest local games (home against Morgan. At umbc) yawn

in other news the Greene turtle in Towson is closing down and becoming a different bar/restaurant 

How come the Greene Turtle didn't make it in Towson??  I'm long removed from the local scene in Towson but would have never guessed GT would close.

Towson playing in THE most historic venue in college basketball?  I'm there on 11/24.  Phog Allan, Cameron Indoor, Hinkle and all others fall behind the Palestra.  The place where the most number of college basketball games have been played.

1 hour ago, AtlantaTiger said:

How come the Greene Turtle didn't make it in Towson??  I'm long removed from the local scene in Towson but would have never guessed GT would close.

Jill and ownership are just moving on - I imagine trying to replicate success with their own space. I would say they did make it. 

1 hour ago, Blazer49 said:

Towson playing in THE most historic venue in college basketball?  I'm there on 11/24.  Phog Allan, Cameron Indoor, Hinkle and all others fall behind the Palestra.  The place where the most number of college basketball games have been played.

They played at the Palestra twice in 2008-09 season, against NOVA and Penn State.  Bring your sweat towel!