• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TuTigers2012

2020-21 Schedule

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Wait, you mean to tell me UNCW is hosting UNC, Stanford & Davidson? And C of C is hosting the 6 programs you listed? And NE is hosting Michigan State? And Elon is hosting UNC? And DE is hosting ND (I know there’s a connection there); & JMU is hosting UVA (I know they’re opening their new building)? And Hofstra & Drexel are playing Nova & Penn State in close proximity to their campuses? 

It’s obvious, for whatever the reason or reasons are, we’re never going to get similarly impressive home games. We’ve been down this road before, but, I’m the Skerry era, who are the most prestigious programs to come to our building? Vermont, Temple & ODU? Am I forgetting anyone? No offense to those 3 schools, but they pale in comparison to some of the programs our conference brethren are getting to come play them at home 

No, sorry. I had typed up within the last 5 seasons. Sorry. Not all this year.  editing. 

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Ah, ok 😆

Won’t let me edit but still. Those are some pretty good home games Over that span. Much better than Morgan state umbc goucher and Loyola 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Based off this convo between Spiro and Pat, the 20-21 schedule includes games (maybe some potential, as part of tourneys) against Ohio St, Liberty, Kent St, Valpo, Penn, Harvard and Bucknell.  With tournaments in Nashville and Florida.

I think he said Wright State and not Kent State as part of that tourney in Nashville (Wright State + Valpo + one other).  St. Pete will have Liberty and us and 2 others.

2 hours ago, Tigerone94 said:

Based off this convo between Spiro and Pat, the 20-21 schedule includes games (maybe some potential, as part of tourneys) against Ohio St, Liberty, Kent St, Valpo, Penn, Harvard and Bucknell.  With tournaments in Nashville and Florida.

that would be a very tough but good schedule