• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TuTigers2012

2020-21 Schedule

Ok, Pat let the cat out of the bag so to speak at the coaches' video conference today. Playing St. Joe's at the Veterans Classic Navy on CBS Sports.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Ok, Pat let the cat out of the bag so to speak at the coaches' video conference today. Playing St. Joe's at the Veterans Classic Navy on CBS Sports.

That's a good grab especially since it'll be on CBSSN.  So I wonder who that will put Navy against.  That 2-game series had been an attractive one having gotten Carolina, Florida, and Auburn among others to show up.  I saw NC-Temple and Florida-Navy a few years ago.  So if we're playing St. Joe's in one game, I wonder if Navy attracted a big name to come in.  

So as of right now we have: 

11/10: Bucknell

11/12: @ Kent State
11/24: @ Penn
11/27-29: Wright State & Valpo & TBD  Music City Shootout (Nashville, TN)

12/9 @ Ohio State

12/21-22: Liberty & TBD  St. Pete Shootout (St. Petersburg, FL)

TBD @ Duquesne

TBD VS Saint Joes (Annapolis)

TBD @UMBC

Lots of travel, few if any at SECU, but a decent schedule 

On 5/21/2020 at 10:41 PM, mat1992 said:

After the schedule synopsis just above me, I was like, where's the Emerald Coast Classic that was posted last month?  I went to their website and I see Florida, Illinois, Oregon on there.  Then I click on this Heat Check CAA twitter page and he's doing a SIMULATION of a season and he had us scheduled in that tournament as a part of the SIMULATION.  Spoiler, we went 7-22 in the simulation and got walloped by UNCW in the 1-8 game.

17 hours ago, Chris Datres said:

After the schedule synopsis just above me, I was like, where's the Emerald Coast Classic that was posted last month?  I went to their website and I see Florida, Illinois, Oregon on there.  Then I click on this Heat Check CAA twitter page and he's doing a SIMULATION of a season and he had us scheduled in that tournament as a part of the SIMULATION.  Spoiler, we went 7-22 in the simulation and got walloped by UNCW in the 1-8 game.

Yeah, that field is loaded. 

Simulation that only has 8 teams? or the last 2 aren't going into CAAT? 7-22 and an 8 seed?!?!  

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Nice. Last year was at home so I just assumed it would in Catonsville.

I believe that they were going overseas and couldn’t play us. My guess is that they canceled that and decided to play us. In all honesty, with few or no fans, there is very little home court advantage between two local schools.