• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Blounge

Part time work

Hey Tiger fans, I'm a Towson business school alumni who was recently furloughed from his job due to covid-19. I was hoping someone in this network might be able to help find part time work or even full time in the greater Baltimore area. Would appreciate any feedback. I know grocery stores are looking for stock boys, Amazon needs warehouse workers, and GrubHub needs deliver drivers but I'd like to see what else is out there. Please let me know, any ideas are welcomed. 

On 5/11/2020 at 7:55 AM, Blounge said:

I found a job, thank you

Glad to hear it. Did anybody here help you? Not a lot of people even know we have this part of the board.

no, but I encourage everyone to support local biz and other Towson folk whenever possible. A great example, Full Tilt Brewery down York road is owned by a Towson business school alum. Get your to-go beers there!

5 hours ago, Blounge said:

Anyone know of any businesses hiring for a full time role? I’m looking for a new job.

Try the Towson university jobs portal for alumni. It think it’s rebranded as “handshake”