• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

And there you have it...a spot has opened up

1 hour ago, griggey20 said:

Are you sure you can't?  Makes me think it was a program decision not AB's

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Might not have been either 

there is always a way to find things, especially in the year 2020....... this may have been strike 3.

I’m skeptical he’d get a lot of minutes at Minnesota. Same might be true, albeit to a slightly lesser extent as to G’town, Dayton & Rhode Island.  That leaves DePaul & Richmond. It’ll be interesting to see where he lands 

6 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I’m skeptical he’d get a lot of minutes at Minnesota. Same might be true, albeit to a slightly lesser extent as to G’town, Dayton & Rhode Island.  That leaves DePaul & Richmond. It’ll be interesting to see where he lands 

I think I can get minutes for DePaul, but seriously, URI and Richmond make the most sense. Of course, he'll have to sit out and there are well, other issues.

I remember when DePaul was a powerhouse, coached by Ray Meyer, with Mark Aguirre. But I digress. I don’t know how the academic rigors of Richmond, which is a good school in that regard, might play into his decision. So, I’ll predict DePaul

16 hours ago, TSU88 said:

I thought the Bulldog was Butler, not Georgetown......am I mistaken?

Maybe it is Butler & not Georgetown. I’ll go out on a limb and say it’s not Gonzaga or U Georgia 😆

5 hours ago, Tgr4life said:

I thought the Bulldog was Butler, not Georgetown......am I mistaken?

You are right. It is Butler. Not Georgetown.