• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Potential options for last spot

The key is that he's a grad transfer and was a starter the season before. Only issue is that he doesn't even attempt threes. 

12 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Only issue is that he doesn't even attempt threes. 

lol. And that he can't shoot FT's. Judging off one year of stats and the fact that he was a JUCO, he's definitely skerry type of player... I'd rather have anyone over nothing at this point, if we have an open spot.  Haven't been following, do we think Holland gets a waiver to play? I know the immediate transfer thing was shut down a week or so ago.

I doubt he’s coming. But if you look deeper, he shot 34% from three and 59% from the line as a juco. He’s basically an undersized four man. You are not getting a perfect player at this point. 

My assumption is that Holland doesn’t get the waiver, but there is a chance.