• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Release on Makhtar Gueye joining MBB

He looks like he as some quick moves (and some Sanders awkwardness) for a big and a new shooting stroke.  His blatant travel and camping in the pain for a decade in a half, made me laugh... he can fit in here.

"Blazers don't have any assists tonight."  Well he knows Skerrys "offense" already.

5 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

He looks like he as some quick moves (and some Sanders awkwardness) for a big and a new shooting stroke.  His blatant travel and camping in the pain for a decade in a half, made me laugh... he can fit in here.

"Blazers don't have any assists tonight."  Well he knows Skerrys "offense" already.

What a glowing review!  I am shocked by this!!!!

a 6 10 guy playing as a wing.  This guy can create some match-up problems and finally help spread the floor.  With good guard play, we've got a shot this year.  

A number of more prominent basketball programs than ours offered this guy, so they must have seen something in him.

Will he be the 2nd coming of MJ? No, of course not. Might he be a positive contributor next season? That possibility certainly exists.

I swear 2012, sometimes I think that if you saw a guy walking on water, you’d say, “see, I told you he couldn’t swim.” 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

What a glowing review!  I am shocked by this!!!!

Pointing out the obvious, sorry if that hurts your skerry feelings. 

15 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

A number of more prominent basketball programs than ours offered this guy, so they must have seen something in him.

Will he be the 2nd coming of MJ? No, of course not. Might he be a positive contributor next season? That possibility certainly exists.

I swear 2012, sometimes I think that if you saw a guy walking on water, you’d say, “see, I told you he couldn’t swim.” 😆

Let me know when we have a player who can do that. Ha. 
everything that I stated was factual based off that clip..

3 hours ago, TigerFan54 said:

He's eligible this year? Must be a grad transfer, right?

Not eligible. Must gain a waiver.

15 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Pointing out the obvious, sorry if that hurts your skerry feelings. 

Let me know when we have a player who can do that. Ha. 
everything that I stated was factual based off that clip..

No feelings, just that you have a better angle than the official staring at the play to call a travel.  You seem like the type of guy who is concerned about 3 seconds is just so fitting, you probably called them in Burdick during pick up games. 

• Haha 1