• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Release on Makhtar Gueye joining MBB

51 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

No feelings, just that you have a better angle than the official staring at the play to call a travel.  You seem like the type of guy who is concerned about 3 seconds is just so fitting, you probably called them in Burdick during pick up games. 

Thanks Jerry Seinfeld. 

I mean Mat said he's number 5 in the video, so naturally we look at #5. The first two things he does is travel and sit in the paint for 12 seconds... Sorry that pointing out a violation of the basic rules of basketball upset you. Also gave him credit for moving well and having very good from on a jumper for a big guy. Also has decent body control, on his dribble drives and pull-ups

He did a decent job attempting to get open, granted our post guys over the years haven't been bad either over the years, but getting a guard to actually pass the ball in to them there has been an issue.

I don't want to keep this going here but you can see the lead official say he never had control of the ball by using the approved "bobble" sign.  I am sure you already knew this since you know everything. 

He won't keep going but will add his two cents.  Just because the one ref didnt see and said he bobbled it, doesn't mean it wasn't technically a travel. 

Sorry Mr. Argue Everything, if you say the sky is green, we all must agree.  Pointing out the irony of beginning a highlight clip, with a travel and a 5 second... HAHA. No need for you to get you panties in a wad.

1 hour ago, mat1992 said:

Enough of the bitchfest. Can't believe you two are arguing about whether he walked and yes, no shock who brought that up. We're less than an hour away from this.

https://towsontigers.com/news/2020/6/12/tiger-athletic-fund-state-of-towson-athletics-briefing-set-for-june-18.aspx

Another one who gets upset and pissy when there isn't a need to be.  I'm not arguing if he walked or not, because he did. I was pointing out (good and bad) what I saw from the highlight video that you posted.  The thin skin of some of the black and gold fans here is ridiculous... It's probably a good thing we are a low/mid major program with zero expectations and very bare bone fan support... Ya'll woluldn't last, even in comparison to our peer programs in the CAA.

What else did Leonard say, besides the other quote on the football page? Anyone else listen?

33 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Another one who gets upset and pissy when there isn't a need to be.  I'm not arguing if he walked or not, because he did. I was pointing out (good and bad) what I saw from the highlight video that you posted.  The thin skin of some of the black and gold fans here is ridiculous... It's probably a good thing we are a low/mid major program with zero expectations and very bare bone fan support... Ya'll woluldn't last, even in comparison to our peer programs in the CAA.

What else did Leonard say, besides the other quote on the football page? Anyone else listen?

I’m not upset. You just love being you. 

• Haha 1