• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

JB playing in The Basketball Tournament (Team Hines)

Will be nice to have some sports back on! Bennimon could get a nice audience to showoff his skills while everyone is stuck at home

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mat1992 said:

JB will playing against Four McGlynn former Rhode Island/Vermont/Towson star.

Let’s hope team Hines beats the crap out of them

I watched the nightcap between CP3's team and whoever their opponent was with NC's Christian Keeling going off.  I admit that the idea of the Elam Ending is gimmicky but it made for a real exciting ending of that game and I can see why they'd want a game to end on a made basket rather than have a parade of free throws.

JB starts the second quarter. Gets an assist, gives up a layup on defense and misses a lefty layup on the other end. And he sits after just playing just 2:30.

• Haha 1

Marcus Thornton hit a strange looking 3 and it made me remember oh yeah he did that quite a bit against us when he played for William and Mary