• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

JB playing in The Basketball Tournament (Team Hines)

Thornton looks good. So does Brandon Paul, Ethan Happ and Diamond Stone. JB has basically a screen setter and passer at this point of his career. He doesn't have the quickness or the lift needed for a four-man at the top level. I remember him in Summer League play a few years ago and he was basically doing the same thing. Setting screens and passing up shots.

Four's team with the big comeback with him as the bench cheerleader. JB's team getting outrebounded without him.

Good game. Those missed FTs by Paul and they seemingly lost their legs at the end. Oh well. JB played about five minutes.

Team Hines could have really used JB to pull down some rebounds. They got tired in the second half and started to play sloppy and lose hustle

Four's team makes the championship game with an upset over the 2-seeded Overseas Elite team and that game went about how you'd expect an upset like that would occur.  I only watched the 2nd half and Four didn't play.  Not sure if he was in during the first half.  Championship and $1 million on the line Tuesday night against the Marquette alumni team.

Take that Joe Johnson.  
I didn’t see him the entire game then again my eye is trained for only non mask wearing people so maybe he got in for a minute.  
All jokes aside...  good for him!