• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
El Tigre Oro

I guess Dartmouth Game is now Postponed

Most likely Dartmouth game is canceled not postponed I would think.  Ironically I believe the Maryland game is the most likely to be played.  It's the first game. It's against FBS opponent and FBS schools seem determined to play. Also since it's the first game it will likely be played even if the season is shut down after it starts. I think that is most likely in D1. Season shutdown a few weeks into the season. 

Yep,  Dartmouth will have to be rescheduled for another year.  Ivy may not have any  sports until the fall of 2021.  P5 May be refunding it’s season ticket holders!

how does that help anything. so silly. did you see the nfl came out and said no handshakes after the game in which they tackle each other?? lmao its a joke. we aren't going to have a season if large southern/western states don't shut down

• Like 1

Well there goes payday games for FCS schools.  If all the P5 goes conference only then many FCS programs will not be able to make budget to play.  Dominoes will start to fall now.

28 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Is there a guarantee on a payment? Reduced?

17 minutes ago, sr16 said:

how does that help anything. so silly. did you see the nfl came out and said no handshakes after the game in which they tackle each other?? lmao its a joke. we aren't going to have a season if large southern/western states don't shut down

Yeah it’s kind of dumb. Understand people have their own opinion on the outbreak, but most big ten non conf games are with teams closer than actual big ten teams..

2 minutes ago, Maharba10 said:

Well there goes payday games for FCS schools.  If all the P5 goes conference only then many FCS programs will not be able to make budget to play.  Dominoes will start to fall now.

Fcs will be a dinosaur sooner than later. No way a school can fund fcs football and try to be competitive in hoops and have $ in another program (lacrosse)

I agree the dominos will now fall. I would expect sports to get cut. You are looking at a loss of about $400,000 to the athletic budget.