• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Scott Smith commits for 2021

Woohoo! We landed a local star QB guys gonna be a local celebrity when he comes to campus. Hopefully he can draw some fans

5 hours ago, Blounge said:

Woohoo! We landed a local star QB guys gonna be a local celebrity when he comes to campus. Hopefully he can draw some fans

😂😂😂😂

18 hours ago, RundaPower said:

2012...Why? Why is every post that you make,negative?  It’s very easy to criticize. What are your solutions? 

Not sure what you are speaking of?  My Previous post on this recruit was that he looked good in person. Size and arm strength. His team was god awful and didn’t help him, and they got blown out by another bad local team. 

A local kid playing qb isn’t going to drum up anymore fab support and crowds/buzz than anyone else. Did attendance jump with Flacco? It isn’t negative, it’s being a realist. We are what we are as a football program. Average. Have a good year once every 4-5 years and get into the playoffs and then meander through 4-7, 5-6, 6-5 seasons. We will average ~5,500 a game for a season and have 2/3 games of 7500+ (home opener. Homecoming and some other game that we market the hell out of and the team falls flat on its face)

I have no clue how old/long you’ve been around but the current coach has been here over a decade and fan support jumped slightly his first couple of seasons (having a stud once in the life time player fall into your lap helps) and has been on a downward slope since. I was one who was excited and bought into his words an actions when he was brought in. But it’s the same over and over again (if you guys on here think I’m a broken record, RA is even worse!) tough to get people excited over an FCS team that’s 34-35 since the start of 2014 with 0 playoff wins. Sorry!

back to the recruit. Hopefully he will be good and maybe gets some playing time in a few years. Maybe the assistant going this program can help the recruiting/player development within the 2 programs 

16 hours ago, Blounge said:

@TuTigers2012 you wanna fight 👊🏻 Wya?

Haha