• advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Godfather18

Adrian Feliz Platt

14 minutes ago, TUTigers said:

You are his dad. 

AC72A70C-B02B-43EA-8E93-59A9B1CD6877.jpeg

LOL. Busted.

I just looked up the player, and he went to Seneca HS in MARYLAND, not NJ... why the Hell is his dad calling it Townson?  Really?!?😤

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TUTigers said:

No shame man. Just be real. Your son was a beast at Seneca Valley. Hopefully he can get some meaningful playing time. 

We've had probably dozens of parents over the years who have blogged on the board and many more that just watch the boards. Some anonymously, some not. I'm talking about going back to the CAAZone years, when Lawrence Hamm's father (R.I.P.), used to post as well as others, that we'll probably never see again on the TowsonFans. And many others that I knew who they were (or didn't at the time), but kept their identities quiet.

There's nothing wrong with praising your son, hoping he can start and become a star. If you're related, who cares? Though I can see a bit of a critique of RA that you might not want out there if you are parent. Most of us just want the program to do well and we really don't care who starts. If it's AP, great. If Kobe is the guy, more power to him. Personally, I think it could possibly be somebody from outside the program. Whatever it takes to win. Find the best QB, best RB, etc.

• Like 1

Adrian is a beast! Would love to see him have a breakout year! I hope he’s growing out some nice quarantine flow right now to hang out the back of his helmet. I would imagine his hair is long like a hippie right now 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

Adrian is a beast! Would love to see him have a breakout year! I hope he’s growing out some nice quarantine flow right now to hang out the back of his helmet. I would imagine his hair is long like a hippie right now 

Me too hoping he gets the opportunity!

23 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Parents are the best supporters... 

LOL I'm surprised that an off-season football thread on a depth player got two full pages.

Man I laughed out loud. We all knew it. Nothing wrong with it, and got people talking. But wow that was funny. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TheGoldCrotchPiece said:

three pages!!

Yes three pages lol nothing wrong with that but definitely have everyone talking about Adrian. I’m hoping we have a great season next year that’s all I really want If Adrian starts great I will be super happy if not I’m still proud of him and will support whatever happens and whoever gets the job. I really wish we had a season this year we were looking really dangerous and would have gave Maryland a hell of game this year. If anyone is interested in some video on Adrian I attached a link take a look and see how electric he was his senior year of high school. 

Edited by Godfather18
  • Like 2