• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Godfather18

Adrian Feliz Platt

1 hour ago, TigerFan54 said:

I was pleasantly surprised by Platt's improvement this past year. He looked overmatched as a freshman, but in 2019 showed some elusiveness.

Mat, on a related subject: With the PAC-12 season "postponed," what are the chances Constantine comes back here if we have spring football? His chances of playing are far greater than at Wash. State.

A good point, but I assume the Pac-12 is going to attempt to play in the spring and we're still up in the air. He's also a West Coast guy, so I assume he stays out there.

2 hours ago, TigerFan54 said:

I was pleasantly surprised by Platt's improvement this past year. He looked overmatched as a freshman, but in 2019 showed some elusiveness.

Mat, on a related subject: With the PAC-12 season "postponed," what are the chances Constantine comes back here if we have spring football? His chances of playing are far greater than at Wash. State.

I agree Adrian showed that he can be a elite back plus he needs to get the ball to show them that he can play. Plus play calling is very important to a running backs success. Also who do we have at quarter back now? 

Edited by Godfather18

16 hours ago, Godfather18 said:

I agree Adrian showed that he can be a elite back plus he needs to get the ball to show them that he can play. Plus play calling is very important to a running backs success. Also who do we have at quarter back now? 

Guessing you are related to AP or are a friend or friend of the family. That's fine and I respect that. I'm not here to play favorites. Just call it as I see it and want the best players on the field. I don't think any of the backs on the roster, not including freshmen, have shown "elite" potential. But let's hope there is a camp and somebody comes out as the top guy. Maybe they just split the carries. Who knows. Even if they have no games and just a spring practice, it will be important to find a running back for fall 2021 and a qb.

As for quarterback, I assume it will be Jeff Miller. Not sure if they bring in another quarterback or if Ryan Stover will be in the mix, since he has the most experience. Jeff is a big quarterback who can make all the throws, but will need time to throw. We haven't had a pure dropback passer in a long time.

On 8/26/2020 at 3:01 PM, mat1992 said:

Guessing you are related to AP or are a friend or friend of the family. That's fine and I respect that. I'm not here to play favorites. Just call it as I see it and want the best players on the field. I don't think any of the backs on the roster, not including freshmen, have shown "elite" potential. But let's hope there is a camp and somebody comes out as the top guy. Maybe they just split the carries. Who knows. Even if they have no games and just a spring practice, it will be important to find a running back for fall 2021 and a qb.

As for quarterback, I assume it will be Jeff Miller. Not sure if they bring in another quarterback or if Ryan Stover will be in the mix, since he has the most experience. Jeff is a big quarterback who can make all the throws, but will need time to throw. We haven't had a pure dropback passer in a long time.

Definitely not related just a fan that’s all but if AP is not showing elite potential than Kobe might be that guy than. We will see when camp happens and see who comes out on top. But I see AP making a statement when there next season happens.

1 hour ago, Godfather18 said:

Definitely not related just a fan that’s all but if AP is not showing elite potential than Kobe might be that guy than. We will see when camp happens and see who comes out on top. But I see AP making a statement when there next season happens.

I hope one of those guys excel, but I don't see elite potential from either. I think the best offensive player we have right now is WR Jabari Allen. Our receivers look strong, but not sure about the QB. If the QB was a sure thing, you wouldn't need an elite RB. But both could be solid backs. If we do have a season, Ambrose will be on the hunt for another RB in the spring

On 8/28/2020 at 9:10 PM, mat1992 said:

I hope one of those guys excel, but I don't see elite potential from either. I think the best offensive player we have right now is WR Jabari Allen. Our receivers look strong, but not sure about the QB. If the QB was a sure thing, you wouldn't need an elite RB. But both could be solid backs. If we do have a season, Ambrose will be on the hunt for another RB in the spring

It would be great to see AP one of MoCo’s top running backs show why he was recruited in the first place I think if Towson put more trust in him and let him get a little loose on that field he could really show them his true potential. Just my opinion nothing more. But feels great to talk about football go Tigers 🐯!

B62B6C6A-9D90-4025-82B5-4E02645071B1.png

Edited by Godfather18

1 hour ago, Godfather18 said:

I like him also and looking forward to his getting more opportunities.  If I were advising him the first thing he should do is hire Godfather18 as his agent. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2020 at 7:29 PM, Godfather18 said:

You are his dad. 

AC72A70C-B02B-43EA-8E93-59A9B1CD6877.jpeg

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Maharba10 said:

I like him also and looking forward to his getting more opportunities.  If I were advising him the first thing he should do is hire Godfather18 as his agent. 

Parents are the best supporters... 

LOL I'm surprised that an off-season football thread on a depth player got two full pages.

• Thanks 1