• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Flacco gets a tryout

11 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Wish they would give Shane another shot

What do you mean Shane is at UVA he will get a shot in about 3 weeks to prove himself at the FBS level. As long as he stays healthy he will get drafted next year. Sucks it’s not under a Tiger Jersey but great that he will see another day of college football.

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

Leatherbury who was drafted by the Cardinals then cut 

I love Shane L., but his lack of size was always going to be an issue. I hope he and Flacco (if released) can get an opportunity in the XFL in the spring. I heard they might be doing a bubble-type of deal if there is no vax by them. 

18 hours ago, mat1992 said:

I love Shane L., but his lack of size was always going to be an issue. I hope he and Flacco (if released) can get an opportunity in the XFL in the spring. I heard they might be doing a bubble-type of deal if there is no vax by them. 

Would love to see them playing together again in the xfl that would be 👍 

Yeah Leatherbury was cut because they had no preseason ball and he was unable to prove himself on the field because of that but hopefully he would get on someone’s roster and Flacco the same ... they both deserve a chance. 

It's a shame for undrafted free agents that they won't get a chance to show their skills in a preseason game or scrimmage with another team. In a normal year, you would see more undrafted guys make the regular roster. Hopefully Shane gets a chance to make the practice squad. Same with Darius Victor. He should have at least received a camp invite.