• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TigerFan54

FloSports just charged my credit card $95 even though there are no sports to watch

I assume I'm not alone, and probably not alone in being pissed off either. When I clicked on the "contact us" button on the FS website, the only thing that pops up is snail-mail address in Texas. So redress is limited. Anyone have thoughts on this?

20 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

I assume I'm not alone, and probably not alone in being pissed off either. When I clicked on the "contact us" button on the FS website, the only thing that pops up is snail-mail address in Texas. So redress is limited. Anyone have thoughts on this?

LOL. Joe D'Antonios wonderful idea.  Sorry that this happened to you. What a joke, its 2020.

I did find this online.. hope it helps  support@flosports.tv  844-278-1870

My guess is the league was in such bad shape after ODU, VCU, Georgia State and GMU left, they couldn’t get by on their name. Yes, they should have stayed with NBC Sports Washington, but they got a much better deal with Flo Sports.

Now if one of those schools return...

14 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

My guess is the league is in such bad shape after ODU, VCU and GMU left, they couldn’t get by on their name. Yes, they should have stayed with NBC Sports Washington, but they got a much better deal with Flo Sports.

Now if one of those schools return...

What do u mean Matt? 

https://richmond.com/sports/former-jmu-coach-mickey-matthews-its-time-to-bring-back-the-old-caa/article_111ad156-00ac-54fe-a705-3e9807fba78a.html

There were rumors, pre-COVID and early-COVID that some of those schools were unhappy with their current situation and in ODU's case, it's understandable. They rushed to join C-USA due to football and now they have their non-revenue teams travelling to UTEP, North Texas, Rice, UAB, UTSA, LA Tech, FAU and FIU. Can only imagine the money they are losing on travel. Was it worth it just to join FBS in football?

10 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

https://richmond.com/sports/former-jmu-coach-mickey-matthews-its-time-to-bring-back-the-old-caa/article_111ad156-00ac-54fe-a705-3e9807fba78a.html

There were rumors, pre-COVID and early-COVID that some of those schools were unhappy with their current situation and in ODU's case, it's understandable. They rushed to join C-USA due to football and now they have their non-revenue teams travelling to UTEP, North Texas, Rice, UAB, UTSA, LA Tech, FAU and FIU. Can only imagine the money they are losing on travel. Was it worth it just to join FBS in football?

Wow interesting 🧐. Is the CAA in trouble financially?

2 hours ago, Godfather18 said:

Wow interesting 🧐. Is the CAA in trouble financially?

IDK. My assumption is that everybody is hurt by this pandemic, but they've survived for 30+ years. They'd be only hurt if a few more schools left.

My inclination is that everybody is going to be hit hard by this pandemic, so they will try and save as much money as possible. If they can cut non-revenue sports-fine. But they will need to limit travel as much as possible for this year and possibly next season. Staying in a conference that is so spread out is not logical at this point. I don't VCU ever moves, because the A-10 is perfect for them. A basketball-only conference. George Mason has to look themselves in the mirror and wonder if their arena is too big, they are competing with VCU, Georgetown,Maryland, us, George Washington, Howard (now) and American for recruits. Tough to do without Jim Larranaga as head coach.