• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Recapping the Louisville win 25 years ago

That was really well done.  One of the best college basketball games I've ever attended.  Of course, the standing is helped by the fact I rushed the floor at the buzzer.  It would be great if there was a way that the athletic department could get a hold of the full game broadcast and do a Zoom thing with guys from that team watching the game and sharing their recollections of it.  I'd certainly watch that.

• Like 1

The old Tartan surface!  Hard on knees and ankles.  Cutting was always an experience.  Fun game, always thought that team was much better than their record.

11 hours ago, Chris Datres said:

That was really well done.  One of the best college basketball games I've ever attended.  Of course, the standing is helped by the fact I rushed the floor at the buzzer.  It would be great if there was a way that the athletic department could get a hold of the full game broadcast and do a Zoom thing with guys from that team watching the game and sharing their recollections of it.  I'd certainly watch that.

I was there that night. Didn’t rush the floor (if I had to do it over again, I would have )

Would love to be able to watch that game now in full

Was a freshman with Blalock, Moody and The Chief. Lived with them in the towers, ate meals with them and had classes with all of them. I know Ralph had a long career in England and Quintin owns a successful auto detailing business. Anyone know what Stevie is up to?