• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

No Spring Football

Do I have this right: players don't lose a year of eligibility by playing in the spring? (Meaning,for example, that Villanova's senior QB Smith and senior stud RB Covington get to play both in the spring and in the fall?) If so, that doesn't seem fair.

1 hour ago, TigerFan54 said:

Do I have this right: players don't lose a year of eligibility by playing in the spring? (Meaning,for example, that Villanova's senior QB Smith and senior stud RB Covington get to play both in the spring and in the fall?) If so, that doesn't seem fair.

Yes unless they get hurt or decide to move on with their lives 

23 hours ago, TigerFan54 said:

I mean, is it a real season?  What is really going to suck is the players who play and perform well, and then get a grad offer to a bigger school and go there in the Fall. I assume that would be allowed? 

6 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I hate rob but from the beginning said this was a smart idea.  Everyone dropping out now. Good move by team and university 

Yes it was a really good decision. 

22 minutes ago, Blk&goldfan said:

Agree on that!

I’d be really interested to know how spring practice went and how we’re looking thus far. 

Same I want to know as well they have been extremely quiet about it.

16 hours ago, Blounge said:

We should try to schedule Jackson State, see how coach Ambrose compares to coach prime

They don’t pay. Neither do we. Scheduling is also done 5-8 years in advance