• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

CAA Preview (pretty detailed)

17 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Let me be the first to say...  our Zane Martin is gonna be the CAA player of the year.  

LOL. we can hope. Something tells me we will have a fairly balanced scoring roster, which will make a POTY difficult. 

• Thanks 1

I don't see any mention of the UAB transfer in the previews. Is he still coming? Does he have to sit out? (The latter might work to our advantage, given how many newcomers/returnees we have to fit into a rotation.)

The UAB transfer took a wrong turn somewhere between Birmingham & Towson and wound up in California, where he will be playing for a school called Cal Baptist. Sort of like the old Bugs Bunny cartoon where he pops up from a hole in the ground, looks around with a puzzled look on his face and says, “must have taken a wrong turn in Rancho Cucamonga” 😆 (or maybe it was Alberquerque). 

• Like 1

If you kept Makhtar Gueye, you would not have Zane Martin, unless he wanted to be a walk-on. I'll take that trade-off. He also had some personal issues that appeared to limit him from playing early on.

• Like 1