• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
tu_fan

Frank Mason

Ever wonder what would have happened if he had actually attended Towson?  Could a national all american play in this offense?  Would skerry make him lift weights all day?  Would he even play much cause he may not guard and rebound to Skerry's standards?  Can any guard thrive in this offense?  So many have left....

That leads to the next question.  Have we had a player make the First Team All-CAA since JB left?  It's been 7 years and I don't think we've had a single player make that list, which again makes me wonder if it is even possible in this offense.  

Skerry after the game states, "we have to do a better job of contesting shots."  Again, another reference to defense, yet no mention of the 4 assists and lack of offense other than Zane.  And again, only token pressure late.  Why!  We have long athletes and could cause all types of havoc if we really tried to attack more.  It's painful to see the lack of growth and change in Skerry.  He's done when his contract expires (years from now) - maybe he lands a job as an assistant somewhere, maybe, but he's blown his chance to climb up the ladder by the offensive ineptitude this team displays year in and year out.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tu_fan said:

Ever wonder what would have happened if he had actually attended Towson?  Could a national all american play in this offense?  Would skerry make him lift weights all day?  Would he even play much cause he may not guard and rebound to Skerry's standards?  Can any guard thrive in this offense?  So many have left....

That leads to the next question.  Have we had a player make the First Team All-CAA since JB left?  It's been 7 years and I don't think we've had a single player make that list, which again makes me wonder if it is even possible in this offense.  

Skerry after the game states, "we have to do a better job of contesting shots."  Again, another reference to defense, yet no mention of the 4 assists and lack of offense other than Zane.  And again, only token pressure late.  Why!  We have long athletes and could cause all types of havoc if we really tried to attack more.  It's painful to see the lack of growth and change in Skerry.  He's done when his contract expires (years from now) - maybe he lands a job as an assistant somewhere, maybe, but he's blown his chance to climb up the ladder by the offensive ineptitude this team displays year in and year out.  

Frank wasn’t great when we were recruiting him. He got better during his prep year and throughout his his time in Lawrence. He was a good recruit but not an all American candidate.  And lol he probably wouldn’t have. 

We haven’t and won’t.  The offense and depth he uses doesn’t lend itself to that. I don’t need to Listen to his bs post game pressers “we need to guard batter. Rebound more. Contest more shots” all in his dumb Boston accent. 
GET COACHES WHO CAN RUN A FREAKING OFFENSE