• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Maryland game canceled

Isn’t it obvious? Maryland knew we were going to blow them out, so they weaseled out of the game with this flimsy excuse 😆

• Thanks 1

Mount St. Mary’s played Maryland tough up until the last ten minutes the other night. I wanted to see how we hung with the big dogs(or I guess turtles)

Just now, Blounge said:

Mount St. Mary’s played Maryland tough up until the last ten minutes the other night. I wanted to see how we hung with the big dogs(or I guess turtles)

Well, barring cancellation, we’ll get to see how we match up with Coppin, who only lost by 10 to Duke the other day 

We can never get MD to play us. Then, when we do finally get a game, it gets canceled. To top it all off, MD is now going to play JMU at JMU on 5 Dec. MD would never consider coming to TU, but they can go to JMU? U of Maryland SUCKS!!!

Maryland going to James Madison THIS YEAR means nothing. They wouldn't go there in a normal season with fans. So sure, maybe they could have come to SECU, but their home game was supposed to be Monmouth at home. When they had COVID issues, we were the next team to head to College Park. And does it really matter if Maryland comes to SECU now? No fans. No advantage other than we know the floor and baskets.