• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Shane Simpson Watch

16 minutes ago, Godfather18 said:

What do u think is he going in the middle rounds or later?

Later. Has had too many injuries. Returner and third down back

Man is definitely going to get drafted to much attention as this point hopefully he goes to the Eagles man is underrated and will go to the league with a chip on his shoulder  👌👌👌

Edited by Godfather18

No word on Shane. I heard Buffalo early on but I feel bad that he made this move to Virginia and still hasn't signed. That shows you how tough it is to make it in the NFL and the fact that he wasn't starting at Virginia didn't help. He wasn't even returning kicks. It wasn't like he had much time or an option to push somebody in a normal summer camp. That and the past knee injuries. But you would think somebody who needs a smart returner and third-down back would take a chance.

6 years of college puts him around 24? Granted not a lot of tread on the tires but injury prone. Wouldn’t mind if he became an ambassador to the university or work with the football program. Probably better than sitting on a practice squad somewhere 

Nothing wrong with being on a practice squad. These guys have dreams and I won’t tell them not to keep trying to chase them.

• Like 1