• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Shane Simpson Watch

10 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Nothing wrong with being on a practice squad. These guys have dreams and I won’t tell them not to keep trying to chase them.

Have a friend whos been cut 3 times but managed to stick on on a practice squad all last year... they will definitely take that. Keeps them in play. 

Dangerfield lived on the practice squad for a long time before becoming a special teams captain. Still plenty of time for Shane to find something. Unfortunately running backs are a dime a dozen.

I do think his willingness to play special teams will help 2 fold. 1) he can get a spot on ST, not only as a returner, but on Kickoff/Punt 2) it’s less snaps for him and could let him stay healthier. 

13 hours ago, griggey20 said:

I do think his willingness to play special teams will help 2 fold. 1) he can get a spot on ST, not only as a returner, but on Kickoff/Punt 2) it’s less snaps for him and could let him stay healthier. 

Yeah man he deserves a shot he would be a great contributor to any NFL team.

Hopefully he gets more than just a mini camp invite. Wish there was an XFL-type of league around. Supposedly they will be back in 2022

3 hours ago, Blounge said:

CFL with his old teammate Tommy flacco maybe? 

Will they even play this season and if I’m a running back with NFL dreams, I’m not going to the CFL, where nobody will see me in the states.