• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB faces Iona and Morgan State this week

I tried to watch Oregon-Stanford over the weekend with Bill Walton doing the game.  Between his wacky commentary and that fir tree psychedelic court both gave me a headache literally.  
Agree with you both.. tough to be all in right now watching the games. 

I lost all interest in sports after the Caps sucked for the first week back this summer.  Watched zero NBA, MLB, non caps hockey, college BB or football, and only like 3 different random quarters NFL.  Regardless of the sport, the games are just bad to watch since everyone is underprepared, out of shape and there is no fan atmosphere. 

Just shut it down and start over after the vaccine is fully out

9 hours ago, TheGoldCrotchPiece said:

I lost all interest in sports after the Caps sucked for the first week back this summer.  Watched zero NBA, MLB, non caps hockey, college BB or football, and only like 3 different random quarters NFL.  Regardless of the sport, the games are just bad to watch since everyone is underprepared, out of shape and there is no fan atmosphere. 

Just shut it down and start over after the vaccine is fully out

I watched mlb throughout the summer and fall and loved it. Watched plenty of college football and even more nfl than I usually do this year. Games aren’t bad. The atmosphere is different but you get used to it.  College hoops just seems different.   Turned off nba after a half of a game. It’s just pickup hoops.  Product has been bad for a decade now.

not getting political but a vaccine will not make everything go away..

The NCAA will have to shut down if they don't get the $1 billion from the Men's Basketball Tournament.  They HAVE to make this season work regardless of its choppyness.  It has been hard to watch and get a flow but that is not the concern.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

not getting political but a vaccine will not make everything go away..

agreed, i think we are in for a long haul still.

I hope the ndsu football game happens and we can be in the stands but I'm not very optimistic about that 

30 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

There are 25 teams on pause out of 330+ not including the entire Ivy League.

On the surface, that doesn’t sound too bad; I think that’s about 7%. But it’s a moving target. In other words, it’s 25 today, but in a few days some of those teams will resume while others will have to hit the pause button. I’d be interested to know how many teams at any point so far have either had to pause, or lost games because an opponent had to pause. I dare say that number is a lot higher than 7%

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

On the surface, that doesn’t sound too bad; I think that’s about 7%. But it’s a moving target. In other words, it’s 25 today, but in a few days some of those teams will resume while others will have to hit the pause button. I’d be interested to know how many teams at any point so far have either had to pause, or lost games because an opponent had to pause. I dare say that number is a lot higher than 7%

Everybody knew it would be difficult coming into this season.