• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

More from Belfast Classic

We better have a decent crowd tomorrow, & even more so Saturday afternoon-no Ravens or O’s games to compete with, students are still on campus (finals don’t start until 12/13), team is hot & maybe even a few fans from the opposing teams will post.

29 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

We better have a decent crowd tomorrow, & even more so Saturday afternoon-no Ravens or O’s games to compete with, students are still on campus (finals don’t start until 12/13), team is hot & maybe even a few fans from the opposing teams will post.

They have to get the word around campus too. I got my tickets for tomorrow.

I have been advocating big marketing presence on campus for years. MW did a great job of promoting. Not sure how it has been under TL but crowds are down and attendance (or should I say "beds") keep increasing. Hopefully they show up!

21 minutes ago, TuTiger10 said:

I have been advocating big marketing presence on campus for years. MW did a great job of promoting. Not sure how it has been under TL but crowds are down and attendance (or should I say "beds") keep increasing. Hopefully they show up!

He was pretty good at on campus promotion. I remember he had a mid day event when they installed the new turf. I’m not sure how word got around campus but it was packed just for a speech. When I joined his staff we constantly challenged each other on ideas to reach the students, fun times.

• Like 1