• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

Fire Pat and Leonard

21 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I’d be curious to know what, if any, role PS even had in recruiting JB. Remember, he had several outstanding assistants when he started here. Even in the unlikely event PS was solely responsible for recruiting JB, his track record since then is abysmal (Morsell, Moto, Fobbs would be the picks of the litter, I would think) 

Lots of average role players and bench personnel starting. No go to players to get hot and carry the team or make the big shot, granted we aren’t ever really in games. 

Don’t see anyone on the roster now that can be that person either. 

26 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

134-132.   2-8 in CAAT.   2 and 8. Let that sink in..

I calculated his conference tournament record at 2-9. We beat JMU in Benimon’s senior year and we beat NE in ZM’s freshman year. That’s it 

40 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I calculated his conference tournament record at 2-9. We beat JMU in Benimon’s senior year and we beat NE in ZM’s freshman year. That’s it 

2-8. Ineligible his second year. as a 2 seed we may have one a game with Benimon maybe not 

10 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

2-8. Ineligible his second year. as a 2 seed we may have one a game with Benimon maybe not 

I really think it’s 2-9, but no point In quibbling about it. Either way, his conference tournament record is woeful 

1 minute ago, TSU88 said:

I really think it’s 2-9, but no point In quibbling about it. Either way, his conference tournament record is woeful 

Haha. I hate pat “the coach” more than anyone so if you say 2-9  The more the merrier! 2 wins with 3 tournies in your backyard and a caa poty. Fire Pat!  

3 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Haha. I hate pat “the coach” more than anyone so if you say 2-9  The more the merrier! 2 wins with 3 tournies in your backyard and a caa poty. Fire Pat!  

He just finished his 10th season. We were ineligible in his 2nd season, due to Pat Kennedy. Since he’s never W a tournament, that means he’s suffered 9 L’s in 9 appearances