• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

Fire Pat and Leonard

13 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

He just finished his 10th season. We were ineligible in his 2nd season, due to Pat Kennedy. Since he’s never W a tournament, that means he’s suffered 9 L’s in 9 appearances 

Ugh.  That’s even worse.  Don’t tell the pat lovers on here that!

3 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Ugh.  That’s even worse.  Don’t tell the pat lovers on here that!

I’m hard pressed to imagine there are any “Pat lovers” on here. As has been said over & over, by all accounts he’s a great family man (much credit for his Autism efforts) who rescued the program from the depths a decade ago. The expiration date on the goodwill that rescue engendered has long since passed though. As I’ve said before, as far as I’m concerned, the program has regressed so much under him, that I don’t think we’re that much better off tonight than we were the day he took over. And yes, I know he graduates kids and that they do community service. Call me hard to please, but I want more than that. I want to actually, you know, see the program get back to the Dance in my lifetime 

• Like 2