• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2021 Fall Football Schedule is out

It’s gonna be a grueling task to finish 8-3. Love that North Dakota State is coming to town. Hopefully we can have some fans in the stands

• Like 1

1 hour ago, etiger said:

No Deleware on the schedule. That stinks!

Now that you mention it, that’s odd. Two schools are so close geographically and the games are almost always hotly contested. I’d rather see UD on the schedule than the likes of Albany, Stony Brook or URI

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Now that you mention it, that’s odd. Two schools are so close geographically and the games are almost always hotly contested. I’d rather see UD on the schedule than the likes of Albany, Stony Brook or URI

Maybe the caa sticking it to us?  SB, Delaware, nova were every year for a while but I guess the rotation changed?  

@unh

ndsu 
fbs

@jmu

good luck 

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Maybe the caa sticking it to us?  SB, Delaware, nova were every year for a while but I guess the rotation changed?  

@unh

ndsu 
fbs

@jmu

good luck 

You think the CAA is sticking to us after we decided to opt out in the spring? Hmm.

• Haha 1

I thought Delaware was our geographic rival and we always played them? Did that change once they got rid of the old north/south divisions?

Montana and Montana State both opted-out recently. They decided to play just two games, one with each other and the other vs d2 schools, as basically their spring game vs each other. I'm kind of surprised more schools didn't go that route. JMU and NDSU will be beaten up by the time we see them, a good thing for us, but shitty for those kids.

The reason I have been told that we are not playing Deleware and Nova is that the CAA tried to make sure that teams only had to fly once during the season for CAA games. We only have to fly to UNH. The rest of the CAA games are all drivable. We do fly to SanDiego State - But it is in Carson CA, not SanDiego. The game is being played at the stadium the Chargers used before their new stadium was finished. This is due to SDSU building a new stadium and it is not going to be done until 2023

18 minutes ago, etiger said:

The reason I have been told that we are not playing Deleware and Nova is that the CAA tried to make sure that teams only had to fly once during the season for CAA games. We only have to fly to UNH. The rest of the CAA games are all drivable. We do fly to SanDiego State - But it is in Carson CA, not SanDiego. The game is being played at the stadium the Chargers used before their new stadium was finished. This is due to SDSU building a new stadium and it is not going to be done until 2023

I was giving serious consideration to traveling to the SDSU game; San Diego is a great city. But now, not so sure I want to go to Carson CA/L.A. area. 

1 hour ago, etiger said:

The reason I have been told that we are not playing Deleware and Nova is that the CAA tried to make sure that teams only had to fly once during the season for CAA games. We only have to fly to UNH. 

That makes sense as we are in the southern tier of teams for football..

I thought we bused everywhere??!