• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2021 Fall Football Schedule is out

33 minutes ago, etiger said:

Not anymore. We fly when appropriate. (Stoney Brook, UNH, Maine, URI, Elon, Albany) we bus to W&M, Richmond, JMU, Nova, Del

Sorry. I was joking. There was someone on here in the past that was a defender of rob, stating we took a bus EVERYWHERE, which we all knew wasn’t true

SB and Albany are Surprising tho

Carson is the soccer stadium right!? 
SD is a very family friendly town and of course the frozen yogurt capital of the US. 

Awesome schedule.  I can’t wait.  One of these years I’ll get back to Towson and enjoy them Fall 🍁 and that beautiful walk from the Towers to the stadium.  

SD is an awesome city and the gaslamp district (downtown ish), where the Padres play is super cool and walkable.  But SDSU's/the old Chargers stadium is not near the beach or downtown at all so it's not like we are missing anything by playing in Carson. Both are just stadiums in the middle of SoCal suburbs.

Carson is like 15 minutes away from LA's South Bay Beach Towns and Long Beach.  Regardless you are driving to the game in either SD or LA so still worth the trip IMO. Chill on the south bay beaches (super nice), eat some good LA food and watch Towson in the Cali sun.

Go to SD on vacation, another time if you can.  I missed going to a Padres game because of Covid this year but I can't wait to go back.

Edited by TheGoldCrotchPiece

I would have enjoyed watching us play spring football this season, but it’s probably for the best. We saw how on and off the basketball schedule was this season it’ll probably be a lot of the same for the spring football teams.

4 hours ago, tualum said:

Why did we opt out in the spring again?

To avoid injuries and the student athletes decided as a whole to wait till fall.

Edited by Godfather18
Update and