• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB upsets Northeastern 68-57 to break an 8-game losing streak

So after hearing his name mentioned at least 3 times this season for preparing the team..  Pat stays. Another Asst has to fall and get some fresh ideas in there and someone who has some strong recruiting connections. 
Not to pick on Zane but I’m disappointed with the situation..  we gave you a second shot and it reads to me that you didn’t appreciate it.  Missed a game before earlier..  dismiss him and he can go play in Luxembourg. 

Great effort today and truly the blueprint for future seasons!

We need more talent and he’s gotta figure out how to get it...   

2 hours ago, griggey20 said:

Mat, you didn’t mention anything about Holland? Any idea regarding his status?

He's dressed. He's practicing. He warms up with the team. I believe the ball is in his court when it comes playing.

2 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

So after hearing his name mentioned at least 3 times this season for preparing the team..  Pat stays. Another Asst has to fall and get some fresh ideas in there and someone who has some strong recruiting connections. 
Not to pick on Zane but I’m disappointed with the situation..  we gave you a second shot and it reads to me that you didn’t appreciate it.  Missed a game before earlier..  dismiss him and he can go play in Luxembourg. 

Great effort today and truly the blueprint for future seasons!

We need more talent and he’s gotta figure out how to get it...   

“NO MONEY AND CHANGES PER THE STATE”

We are stuck with incompetence in the coaching ranks for numerous more years (the only caa program That’s this bad)

The Zane situation, as I think we all stated in august, was a win it all with him or a dumpster fire waiting to happen. He’s quit on us once. Quit on another program as well.

He joins the long list of players to quit or be booted off midseason under skerry