• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

Back on Pause

Testing...  here in SF I’ve done it 3 times and they take the swab and go down throat for 10 seconds and then same swab right up your nose deeply for 10 seconds. 
Friend in Jersey told me they let him do the swab.   My point that these tests are all administered differently it seems and who is to say some teams aren’t following the proper procedures.  
One big mess in my opinion. 

I have been testing multiple times a week per NCAA regulations to officiate D2/D3 games.  I am fortunate that I work from home for my real job but if you are a player or member of the team and the season was something you valued I would think you would take additional percautions to prevent a positive test.  Obviously we don't know who it is (player/personnel) but the value of the season doesnt seem to be a priority for the program as a whole this year. 

• Thanks 1