• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

No. 1 Duke pummels MLax 19-7

Time for the CAA to get another TV/online service provider. Three years of a spinning wheel on Laxsportsnetwork is enough. That network is useless.  It was absolutely impossible to watch the game.

kOJyhyGH_bigger.jpg

Just got eight seconds of uninterrupted live (?) lacrosse. Then 30 seconds of PSU-Cornell from last March. Then half a dodge at Duke-Towson and a dash of sound. Honestly, streaming companies shouldn't continue to use AOL dial-up internet. Just a thought.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TUvet said:

Time for the CAA to get another TV/online service provider. Three years of a spinning wheel on Laxsportsnetwork is enough. That network is useless.  It was absolutely impossible to watch the game.

kOJyhyGH_bigger.jpg

Just got eight seconds of uninterrupted live (?) lacrosse. Then 30 seconds of PSU-Cornell from last March. Then half a dodge at Duke-Towson and a dash of sound. Honestly, streaming companies shouldn't continue to use AOL dial-up internet. Just a thought.

Lol. Tell the caa commissioner, if he’s even still working. Don’t know or Frankly care about that sport but if the coverage is anything flo (the schools running their own production with amateurs on the call) then it’s got to be pretty shitty. 
some schools have done their own work due to league incompetence.  Drexel on Comcast in Philly. Ne on NESN. Charleston on their local CW affiliate.  Jmu games are sometimes on nbc sports dc and thus here (kick in the face to us really)

I thought it was me today that had the technical issues, but never had that many problems in the past with Lax Sports Network. At least for the road lax games. It's not like we have much of a choice. Maybe ESPN+ would be better. I don't compare them to Flo Sports. I think they're much better. Today was embarrassing but so was our performance so I didn't miss much.