• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

WBB rebounds to beat Drexel on Senior Day

Here's the story

https://towsontigers.com/news/2021/2/21/womens-basketball-kubek-posts-double-double-and-nelson-drops-23-in-win-over-drexel.aspx

Really impressive win today. Watched the entire game. Not sure how they were going to respond without Jeter, but they did for maybe their best win of the season against a very good Drexel team. Good ball movement. Solid guard play. Nelson just controlled the tempo all game. They dominated the boards as well led by Kubek and Wright. The post play has been spotty this season, but was great today, They finished at the basket, curt hard, rebounded and defended. They finish out the regular season (hopefully) with two games at Delaware and two at UNCW the following weekend.

4 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

Jeter's arm is in a sling in the Senior Day photo. Any idea if the injury is long-term?

I'm not a doctor, but I heard Ben mention that they hope she's back by next weekend. If you saw the game yesterday, she played with the injury. Probably shouldn't have played but I guess she didn't want to miss their last weekend at home.