• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB to face Elon on Saturday in CAA Tournament

Elon shot 32% from 3 and averaged around 8 attempts per game. 
Winners of 4 straight mixed in with postponements etc.  

We have a shot.  Who has missed the games!!??  

I’m interested to see if Zane suits up one last time and if Holland finally gets his feet wet. 

16 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Elon shot 32% from 3 and averaged around 8 attempts per game. 
Winners of 4 straight mixed in with postponements etc.  

We have a shot.  Who has missed the games!!??  

I’m interested to see if Zane suits up one last time and if Holland finally gets his feet wet. 

Elon has played well down the stretch. We haven't played. I doubt Zane and Holland play but who knows. What the hell can Holland do in one game after not playing all season and just practicing for a few (interrupted) weeks. I guess it can't hurt, but considering he hasn't played in a regular season game in about 14 months, not sure what he can give other than be another body. McIntosh is very good. They have a Bryant transfer in Ndugba, who has played well down the stretch along with Darius Bruford, who scored 23 points yesterday against a severely undermanned UNCW team (had 7 players and Sims out for the season). With Matt Lewis out, seems like it's NE's tournament to win with Hofstra and maybe even Delaware being a player.  

• Like 1

Thought Zane left for greener pastures..lol. Going to be tougher since we haven't played in forever. Should be interesting..

“Developing habits through routine”   That’s a good one I’m gonna steal.  

Solly missed 56 days...  geez!!

I truly appreciated these chats..  we the fan base are spoiled.  Didn’t have this in the early 90’s. 

Go Tigers!!  Steal a game!  

On 2/28/2021 at 4:43 PM, mat1992 said:

With Matt Lewis out, seems like it's NE's tournament to win with Hofstra and maybe even Delaware being a player.  

Does Lewis have COVID? Is he injured?