Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2021-22 Transfer Thread

11 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

He played in the Ohio Valley Conference, which I assume is better than the CAA

Baltimore county under 13 rec league was better than the caa lol 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mat1992 said:

CAA was ranked 19 in RPI and 17 by Warren Nolan. OVC was ranked 22 and 24.

Interesting, but I’d still roll with the OVC, with Belmont, EKU, Murray State, Austin Peay ....

• Like 1

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/gamelog/_/id/4703407/cameron-holden

Holden's shooting numbers were not great. He had probably his poorest game against Ole Miss. But he had some pretty good games against the top teams in the OVC in Eky, Morehead State and Belmont. Not a great shooter at 41%, but an unbelievable rebounder for 6-5, 201 and a pretty good passer (2.0apg).

This guy called it coming out of Juco at the end of the video saying he should be Newcomer of the Year. He does play bigger than his 6-5 size. Has very long arms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Interesting, but I’d still roll with the OVC, with Belmont, EKU, Murray State, Austin Peay ....

I agree.  Morehead State was no slouch either.  The top OVC schools would have crushed the top CAA schools this year, no doubt about it.   

I'm really pumped about this add.  Holden also averaged 1.7 steals a game with only 2 turnovers.  And at 2 assists a game, he'll be one of our best passers.  I really want to see a competent offense next year and with Holden, Nixon, Rizzuto, Gray and a returning CT (and not to mention Holland), we have more offensive firepower than I can remember.  Excited that we are FINALLY not solely focusing on athletic ability or brute force and have picked up some talent!   

• Like 1