• advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2021-22 Transfer Thread

Shot 1-7 against Pitt 

Shot 0-9 against Florida State 

Had 20 minutes against Winthrop. 

Shot 79% from the charity stripe. 

I want more risk-reward guys..  give me another Zane type kid who may have bounced from 2-3 schools but Towson gonna straighten his ass out.  

We need a pipeline for our program.  
Coach Olszewski had it with Germany 🇩🇪

Anybody have any ties to Sudan!?  

Why haven’t we been landing any Euros!!??   Estonia/Serbia/etc 

Whether it’s Blakney or others, PS needs to win some of these recruiting battles. His M.O. oftentimes (not always) is to bring in guys who were lightly recruited, say few if any other D1 offers. Shopping at K-Mart is ok sometimes, but every now and then it’s nice to shop at Nordstrom (even if it’s the Nordstrom basement). We’re never going to shop at Saks or Bloomingdales, but I want to see him occasionally get a recruit who’s also being coveted by Hofstra, NE, JMU & the like 

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Whether it’s Blakney or others, PS needs to win some of these recruiting battles. His M.O. oftentimes (not always) is to bring in guys who were lightly recruited, say few if any other D1 offers. Shopping at K-Mart is ok sometimes, but every now and then it’s nice to shop at Nordstrom (even if it’s the Nordstrom basement). We’re never going to shop at Saks or Bloomingdales, but I want to see him occasionally get a recruit who’s also being coveted by Hofstra, NE, JMU & the like 

No doubt they are going after everyone that other mid majors are looking at. A guy like Fatts Russell would be great to have for one year but he’ll end up at a P5 school.