• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

Coaching Futility

I want Danny Manning.   
He will give us a discount.

We need a miracle at Towson.  Danny would be a perfect fit.  

Package deal.  His son Evan follows him as an associate head coach. 

Let’s make this happen!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Well per their social media, they are back to working for next year... in the weight room  🙄 

2012 I feel like Hurricane Carter..  I can no longer do this hard time.  I want a change now.  
This current Dance 🏀 has shown me the light.  
If we don’t cut bait now we could really fall behind the 🎱 

I can walk to the 🌉 Golden Gate Bridge and jump!!!!  I’ll do it!!!  
Pat is a great guy but this Zane Martin mess was the last straw for me. 

10 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

2012 I feel like Hurricane Carter..  I can no longer do this hard time.  I want a change now.  

Step back from the ledge. The last stop for the Skerry train isn’t until spring 2025, assuming he doesn’t get another contract extension before then 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

assuming he doesn’t get another contract extension before then 

Don’t assume.. haha

55 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

We are already behind the 8 ball

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, sr16 said:

Need Leonard to make a statement or something!! Is there any pulse?

What can he say, “I shouldn’t have given him the extension”? I mean, at this point, given that we’re saddled with Skerry for 4 more seasons, I doubt he’s going to come out with anything beyond something right out of the public relations 101 playbook; “covid wreaked havoc on our season, but we’re all going to roll up our sleeves and work twice as hard to put a championship caliber team on the court this fall.” Or, “our kids lead the nation in community service and they graduate, both of which are a tribute to the great work of Coach Skerry.” Blah, blah, blah. Face it, the Skerry tour is coming to an arena near you, and is being held over by unpopular demand until spring 2025. There’s no 2 million dollar go fund me on the horizon nor is there a well heeled alum who’s going to buy out his contract. Furthermore, the school isn’t eating the contract; they’ll just let him be a lame duck, like what happened with Pat Kennedy at the end. It is what it is 

3 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Well per their social media, they are back to working for next year... in the weight room  🙄 

Ugh, I hate this.  We didn't finish near last in 3 point shooting or assists due to us being weak.  This is one of my fundamental frustrations with Skerry.  Loyola, Chicago is not rolling out a team full of brutes each night.  It's like a car running out of gas and us solving the problem by putting air in the tires.....

• Like 2