• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

Coaching Futility

Here in crazy California we do recalls.  Newsom and now the SF School Board.  

I want a detailed plan put forth by this coaching staff and just overall more transparency if we are stuck until 2025. 
No harm in that right.  We aren’t a private school.  

4 hours ago, Tgr4life said:

Funny how everybody says "PS is a great guy, but blah, blah, blah"

Maybe he is and maybe he isn't. you only know him from afar, but that is neither here nor there. You don't get an extension for being a great guy, just like you don't get an extension for having a team get a 3.0 GPS. maybe you should....but you don't.....So talk about the stuff that matters. The teams have failed to perform at the moments that matter. That is all that matters. It is all that mattered when he got extensions based on numbers of wins....nothing to do with being a "great guy". Keep your eye on the ball......what's good for the goose is good for the gander. You don't need to soften the blow....other coaches have been fired for not winning and they have far less resources that PS. We don't need reasons...we don't need explanations...we need a new coach....period.

Exactly.  
But yes at Towson a 3.0 and being a nice guy gets you an extension. Just like hanging banners for “biggest ncaa turnaround” and community service champions 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Exactly.  
But yes at Towson a 3.0 and being a nice guy gets you an extension. Just like hanging banners for “biggest ncaa turnaround” and community service champions 

Wait.  How did I miss this.  We have a banner up for that!??  How embarrassing 

32 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Wait.  How did I miss this.  We have a banner up for that!??  How embarrassing 

Which are you speaking of?  Either way, both hang from the rafters in secu 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Tgr4life said:

Maybe put up a banner for the longest enduring coach without winning anything

Right now we are second behind unh. But I’d be for hanging a runner up one lol