• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

Coaching Futility

I have Iowa-Illinois on and Curbelo the freshman from Puerto Rico came to Illinois because his father played pro ball with Assistant Orlando Antigua. 

Not always what you know but who you know. 

Towson Torture 

Pitino is dancing.  I’m sure coach is elated being a Celtics fan and all.  

Iona so lucky they didn’t get to play us!!!!!

We have hookers in Baltimore right!?   Pennsylvania Avenue aka The Block still going 👩!?

I believe the block is on Baltimore Street. And believe it or not the strippers had a protest at town hall not too long ago to open the strip joints as they were previously closed for corona. Gotta make money somehow in this economy 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Pitino is dancing.  I’m sure coach is elated being a Celtics fan and all.  

Iona so lucky they didn’t get to play us!!!!!

We have hookers in Baltimore right!?   Pennsylvania Avenue aka The Block still going 👩!?

They didn’t play a game for 51 days.. but I’m guessing they won’t use that as an excuse like some. 

12 minutes ago, Blounge said:

I believe the block is on Baltimore Street. And believe it or not the strippers had a protest at town hall not too long ago to open the strip joints as they were previously closed for corona. Gotta make money somehow in this economy 

Man this thread has now exceeded my expectations 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I have Iowa-Illinois on and Curbelo the freshman from Puerto Rico came to Illinois because his father played pro ball with Assistant Orlando Antigua. 

Not always what you know but who you know. 

Towson Torture 

Did anyone’s grandpa play with Kevin Clark? Or friends or cousins or sons play d3 with skerry or O’Connell?

Unfortunately we used our family coach on the moto-parfait package. I personally think we should have held out and hired Cade Cunningham’s brother like ok state did 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Did anyone’s grandpa play with Kevin Clark? Or friends or cousins or sons play d3 with skerry or O’Connell?

Unfortunately we used our family coach on the moto-parfait package. I personally think we should have held out and hired Cade Cunningham’s brother like ok state did 

I’m buying you rounds in Salt Lake City when we finally dance.   I truly enjoy your sarcasm!!!  

9 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I’m buying you rounds in Salt Lake City when we finally dance.   I truly enjoy your sarcasm!!!  

Haha. I’d take a dry boring town like Salt Lake City if it means us playing in the tourney. I’d prefer New Orleans or Nashville but beggars can’t be choosers https://www.vuhoops.com/platform/amp/villanova-basketball/2020/10/14/21516405/2023-26-ncaa-tournament-sites-announced

2026 looks nice. Hopefully our new coach can make some magic happen in his first season

Edited by TuTigers2012
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Haha. I’d take a dry boring town like Salt Lake City if it means us playing in the tourney. I’d prefer New Orleans or Nashville but beggars can’t be choosers 

We are talking to Cam’Ron Fletcher right!?  
Hot Stove has begun..   I hear coach is in Lithuania as I write looking at some shooters. 
We are Towson and we can start the rumor mill!!!   
I was told that Steve Lavin has interest in coaching at Towson!!!