• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

Coaching Futility

Wojo went 128-95 with Marquette. 2 Dances.  

Hate to beat a dead drum but 2012 was spot on.   

I know I know..  $$$$ etc.  

Watching this dance and knowing we have had a new arena etc.    

Pitiful results for Towson.  Cut ties and next man up.   Covid excuse doesn’t exist as you see coaches being fired across the board.  

We don’t make a move now and we set ourselves back even farther.  I know I know I’m dreaming but if ever was the right time to make a change..   right now.  

• Like 2

My guy Ryan Delaire! Agreed that Ambrose is due for his credit. Ill take him over skerry anyday, respectively. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sr16 said:

Back to basketball though, start a gofundme and we can get skerry's buyout 

A true shame right now.  Mid Majors making so much noise and yet we are still down in the dumps.  

I used to think..  give a coach time and if you cut ties you may lose recruits etc.  

Pitino just got Iona in after one season.  

Again..  he has served and is counted.  Time for a fresh face..  we have a $ tree I’m sure if we needed some extra cash.   

If we hadn’t built the new arena then I’d accept our situation.   I can’t any longer.  

Go get one of “3” types of coaches now.. 

An Asst from a blue blood program that has been winning now.  EG/Jason Williford-UVA 

An ex pro    EG/Damon Stoudemire w/Pacific 

A proven coach who just got fired from a power conference school.  EG/Wojo-Marquette 

2 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Wojo went 128-95 with Marquette. 2 Dances.  

Hate to beat a dead drum but 2012 was spot on.   

I know I know..  $$$$ etc.  

Watching this dance and knowing we have had a new arena etc.    

Pitiful results for Towson.  Cut ties and next man up.   Covid excuse doesn’t exist as you see coaches being fired across the board.  

We don’t make a move now and we set ourselves back even farther.  I know I know I’m dreaming but if ever was the right time to make a change..   right now.  

Lol yup. Every program in the country is more competent than us. We are stuck with one of two coaches to not make the ncaas. it’s really a joke

we had a new arena but now Elon and jmu do and new better coaches. Hmm. Add in the bad facility programs, ne and drexel but ones that have coaching and we are so far behind it’s embarrassing

Leonard won’t change a thing even if he could  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Gorham taking the charge!!!  Starts for Houston. 

And this is what kills me about Skerry.  Alex Thomas started over Gorham for us.  So stupid - he should have started for us as a freshman.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I’m searching for an alum with a private jet.  
Then when PS gets in front of potential recruit he can say..  “We fly to Hempstead”

✈️ ✈️✈️

Yugo results don’t = a Lear Jet 

• Haha 1