Rizzuto: SG (Albany transfer);

Holland: SG (High Point transfer who didn’t play last season);

Timberlake SG;

Gibson: SG;

D. Jones: SF

Gray: SF

Biekeu: PF

Thompson: PF

My takeaways: (1) we’re too heavy at shooting guard. Might not bode well for Timberlake and/or Gibson; (2) conversely, we’re thin up front; (3) I’m guessing the roster makeover isn’t done; (4) wouldn’t be shocked if Jones leaves and/or one of the incoming freshman doesn’t show up

PG Nolan, R. Hicks, Tyler Gill

SG Rizzuto, Gibson

SF Holland, Timberlake, Jones

PF Gray, Bieku, Tyler Coleman

C Thompson

So, barring another move, they will add one more frontcourt player, but probably needs a true center that is 6-9ish and a combo forward.

14 minutes ago, El Tigre Oro said:

I think the way college basketball is played now, giving players positions is pointless. 

True, you can just say guard, wing and post, but I still like to give the ole 1-through-5.

3 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

PG Nolan, Hicks, Gill

SG Rizzuto, Gibson

SF Holland, Timberlake, Jones

PF Gray, Bieku, Coleman

C Thompson

Something tells me this list won’t be the same come the tip-off of the 2021-22 season, in November.

I like the idea of starting 3 G’s-Nolan, Holland and Rizzuto. This assumes Holland is ready physically this fall. By the start of the upcoming season it will be almost 2 calendar years since he last played in a game 

Edited by TSU88

On 3/28/2021 at 6:46 PM, TSU88 said:

With the addition of the Albany transfer, here’s what I come up with:

Hicks: PG (incoming freshman);

Gill: PG (incoming freshman);

Hill: SG (incoming freshman);

Nolan; SG (Bradley transfer);

Rizzuto: SG (Albany transfer);

Holland: SG (High Point transfer who didn’t play last season);

Timberlake SG;

Gibson: SG;

D. Jones: SF

Gray: SF

Biekeu: PF

Thompson: PF

My takeaways: (1) we’re too heavy at shooting guard. Might not bode well for Timberlake and/or Gibson; (2) conversely, we’re thin up front; (3) I’m guessing the roster makeover isn’t done; (4) wouldn’t be shocked if Jones leaves and/or one of the incoming freshman doesn’t show up

Solly and his brother are gone? Did I miss something?

1 hour ago, TigerFan54 said:

Solly and his brother are gone? Did I miss something?

If you go online to our 20-21 roster, both brothers are conspicuous by their absence. For some reason though, Zane & Cam Allen, neither of whom are coming back, are still listed on the roster 

I wish the two brothers nothing but the best.  I think playing in Florida closer to family is a must. 

I read that Feb 1st article about them playing together and I was disturbed by the mention of their initial host families being bad situations.  Now we don’t know specifics but I can’t imagine how that experience may have affected them both 

20 hours ago, TSU88 said:

If you go online to our 20-21 roster, both brothers are conspicuous by their absence. For some reason though, Zane & Cam Allen, neither of whom are coming back, are still listed on the roster 

Now they are not listed.